Pharmaceuticals Search Engine [selected websites]

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Acurest : Custom CPAP Mask Now Available for Sleep Apnea Sufferers in the U.S.

AcurestMay 31, 2011 - Acurest, the world's only provider of custom-made Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) nasal masks for the treatment of sleep apnea disorder, announced that the solution is now available to sleep apnea sufferers in the U.S. Made specifically for each individual from the mold of the patient's face, Acurest's TrueFIT™ Custom Mask features hypo-allergenic materials which will not produce skin reactions, is leak free and fits comfortably, allowing for ease of movement during sleep. The new mask lasts three times longer than off-the-shelf masks.
For Robert Couch, a sleep apnea sufferer who resides in Irving, Texas, purchasing the TrueFIT™ Custom Mask from Acurest proved life-altering.
"I was deep into my stages of sleep apnea and was resigned that I would have to undergo multiple intrusive surgeries that were not guaranteed to work," said Couch. "I continued to purchase uncomfortable, leaking masks which forced my wife to sleep in another room so she could get rest at night. The first morning after using the mask, I woke up refreshed and for the first time in years, felt like I finally knew what a good night's sleep was."... Acurest's Press Release -